Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Today I am especially grateful for my husband. I love Cody so much. He is so thoughtful and good to me. I am a lucky woman!!!


I am also so grateful for the country that I live in. Lately I have been noticing how blessed I am to come and go as I please. Even more than that, Cody and I have an opportunity to be successful in family, business, and worship the way we want. We can further our education and continue learning without any interference.


I have been reading a lot about my ancestors. I am so grateful for their endurance and example. Without their life, I would not be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They were hard working, generous people that loved the Lord.


My brother is leaving on his mission next week and I have mixed feelings. I will miss him dearly, but I also know that he is doing what is right. He will have so many great experiences and the Lord will bless him a lot because of his effort to be prepared and his desire to do good. I look forward to hearing about all that he will do.


Talise is coming home today and I hope that she has a smooth transition into normal life. I hope that she will still get in contact with me even though I have been the worst writer ever. She is such a good person and I have so many wonderful memories of her.


I have be substituting a lot and it is a blessing in our lives right now financially. I am grateful for the opportunity even though there have been some frustrating times.


I get to go home this weekend and spend time with my family. I have been missing them and this is good timing. We have a lot to do in St. George and it will just be nice to see family!


I am so thankful for all that I have been blessed with!!!

Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.