Wednesday, April 22, 2009
















I have to retrace a little because last weekend my sister Adell, my Grandma Joann and my mom came to visit during Easter. It was a great time. We had an Easter egg hunt on the ranch, roasted hot dogs and smores, had a feast for dinner on Sunday, swam at the warm spring, and took a walk around the very windy lake. It was a lot of fun. Cody's family was able to share the weekend with us as well and it made it that much better. I love family!!! I am glad that Easter is over though because I think I gained weight with all the candy and cookies I ate! ahhh!
Cody and I just got back from Arizona. We were able to get a ride with Jane Whipple to see Grandma and Grandpa Bowman at Uncle Anthony and Aunt Rosalee's house. The drive was not as bad as I thought (I didn't have to drive at all). I loved everyone that I met. Grandma and Grandpa Bowman were fun to listen to. Grandpa Bowman has a great history! I also got to spend time with Cody's younger cousins. We were able to go on a picnic, play four square, elephant on the b-ball court, and even play a little soccer. I was extremely disappointed in myself for how out of shape I was! I am hitting the pavement! I need to exercise. Cody also swam in their awesome pool. We were able to spend some time with Cody's cousin Kalob as well. He took us to a go-cart racing place. Cody loved that, and I think that Kalob had a great time as well. Overall our trip was a lot of fun. I got to go shopping with Camille and Aunt Rosalee as well. That was a treat now that I live in Alamo. Just seeing all the colors was enough for me. When we got back Cody went right to work with the cows. I was able to go down and watch for awhile. I can see how the day was a very traumatic one for the calves. I helped feed the hungry tired men as well. I was able to get some good pictures of Cody in his work environment=).

Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.