Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life's Highlights

I love my mom and miss my brother!


Cody and I went to Las Vegas to witness a wedding and a baby blessing. Cody's friend Dawn got married in the Las Vegas Temple, and she had a really nice wedding reception. It was so fun to see them so happy. I have decided that I really like the ring ceremony idea. I am wishing that I would have done one for those in my family that were not in the temple with us. Anyways, while we were at the reception we were able to visit with Rob and Cami, friends of Cody, and with Bishop Coon (Go Robindale singles ward!:). It was really fun to reminisce and to hear the updates on people that we knew. We also got to see Paige get blessed by her dad Ben. I was holding Paige for awhile the night before she got blessed and realizing how much a mother sacrifices for her children. I immediately thought about my mom who continues to sacrifice for her kids. I love my mom so much. She is an amazing woman! After this weekend I have come to know that the Lord really does want us to be happy. There is so much to be joyous about. Families, friends, marriages, babies, children, mothers, brothers on missions =)...the list goes on.

Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.