Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Visitors

My good friend Jackie came from Vegas to visit. She filled me in on her boyfriend from Wales and her life in the big city. She is a successful, beautiful lady and if her European boyfriend (or any good boy for that matter) can win her heart, he will be very lucky! She watched movies with me, rode a horse, took a dip in the warm springs, went out to lunch, and even came with me to my nieces's birthday party. I am so grateful she came!

Also, as mentioned above, Shaylin had her third birthday so we celebrated with her. They had a treasure hunt and since Cody was leading the hunt, he thought that the peanut M&Ms in the truck were the treasure and no one ever found the actual intended treasure, but they had fun all the same. Jericho was blessed in church so we also got together at Derek and Bianca's house to eat and enjoy being around the new baby. Trina, Ben and Paige also came down from Las Vegas to visit and enjoy the festivities.

Happy Birthday Beka Boo. I was not there for your day, but I love you all the same.


I have been helping my mother-in-law with her Spring Program. She does such a great job with the music and dancing. This program's theme is Rock and Roll. I am working the sound system and enjoying the entertainment.

I am looking forward to going to St. George again to see my family. I miss them and the city terribly after awhile. The only problem is my car! Does anyone hate car trouble as much as I do? I feel like I have had a dumpy car my whole life. Even my parents had dumpy cars that always needed repair growing up. I cannot wait for the day when I have enough to get a dependable, fairly new vehicle that does not plague my life with problems every couple of months. The only perk to my vehicle is there is no car payment!

Not much is coming up, but here is my dream vacations I have planned:
1)Visit my best friend Tiara in Clarkston, WA, Lewiston, ID
2)Visit my Grandma and Grandpa Panganiban in Lincoln, California
3) Visit Redding, CA when some of my friends are actually home

Highlights:
Lindsay had her first ultrasound and the baby is healthy
Tiara is having another boy
Julie is engaged

1 comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.