Thursday, January 27, 2011

Five Weeks

Jane could could be here in five weeks (or earlier).

My brother will be home from Japan in five weeks. Two years almost come and gone.

Today:

Happy Birthday Dad!

There is NO room for my ribs and all the other organs in my body. Blast you heartburn!

I am currently avoiding my homework, but still thinking about the novel I have been reading and the endless checklist of research that awaits me.

Listening to music

Meeting with students about their upcoming paper

Maybe my sister will exercise with me since she exercises every day. She invited me to go to a Zumba class last night. Besides the fact that I was starving at that moment, I laughed to think about me dancing with my bowling ball of a stomach hanging awkwardly from my body as I tried to keep up with fit college students. I took a rain check. She has already agreed to be my personal trainer after I have the baby.

1 comment

  1. Five weeks will fly by faster than you know it! I'm excited for you and Cody...stay warm! I hear it's a little chilly in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.