Sunday, April 24, 2011

As of late...

Sleepy Baby

Chillin' on Mommy's shoulder

Getting ready for bed

Bright-eyed and bushy tailed after her bath in the morning.

Cutest little bum and skirt

Giving Mom a smile.
A new semester has begun at BYU-I and it is finals for my master's classes! Stressed and behind is an understatement. I like my new students, but I miss my students from last semester too. You don't realize how attached you get to your students until they are gone. Honestly, I am grateful for my great job and the opportunity to get more education, but I could easily fill my time taking care of my sweet baby. She continues to be a joy and is so well-tempered. I realized the other day that her little button nose is bigger, her eyelashes are longer, and she is becoming a baby instead of an infant. She is two months old on Friday!

Cody's job is going well, and he is reading a lot this summer in his spare time. He always has something new to share with me. He particularly likes reading about Dr. Ream's Biological Theory of Ionization. It is very interesting stuff. We are thinking about getting him a bike to ride to work. The problem is the huge hill he would have to ride up to get to work. He says it is okay though...he rode a bike for two years on his mission. He informed me that a bicycle is a good form of transportation. I would rather walk...I don't get very far on a bike as soon as there is the slightest incline.=)

We miss family and friends! Have a great week.

4 comments

  1. Lucy, she is getting so big. Thanks for the pictures! Babies really grow up so quickly! I got around on a bike at Ricks...yes the hills are a bit tough, but coming home (on the downhill) is oh, so fun! I am envious of your time back at school! I have so many good memories there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I'm with you on biking hills, I'd rather get off and push the dumb thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it been 2 months all ready? oh she is so.....cute you guys! I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am so sad I'm missing her grow up. I just need to work really hard and save some money so I can visit you!

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.