Friday, January 27, 2012

A Tribute to my One and Only Brother







  

I got to spend some quality time with my family this Christmas. It was Jamie's first Christmas back since he came home from his mission. I enjoyed spending time with him and taking photos of him. Jamie Dean Panganiban is such a cool person. Here's why...
He's funny, or at least I think he is. We tend to have the same sense of humor and I can always count on him to laugh at my stupid jokes.

He is super smart. He once almost got a B! O the shame. He can be whatever he wants to be when he grows up. Biochemical engineer, doctor, lawyer, English professor! BYU is lucky to have him. He is also very good at studying. He has a wonderful knowledge of the gospel and has a wonderful testimony of Jesus Christ.

He served a mission in Japan and speaks Japanese fluently. 
He is faithful, obedient and loving. When Jamie knows what is right or wrong, there is very little to stand in the way of him doing the right thing. He is a great example. 

The list goes on, but I have to head to class. Some lucky girl is going to be wooed and spoiled by my awesome brother. 

Love you Jamie!

Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.