Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My job

I have a wonderful job. I get to teach wonderful people at B.Y.U.-Idaho. My students teach me a lot as well! Just look at this wonderful group of students from last semester (Fall 2011). I am sad that I forgot to get a shot of my other section, but I love them too! I get to know so many wonderful young people that are bright, good and fun. Every time I go to work I am reminded of how blessed I am. This semester is a whole new group of great people, and I look forward to getting to know them better as the semester goes on. This Friday I get to go on an English faculty retreat in Victor, Idaho. I am excited to learn from the more experienced professors and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. I will be snowshoeing, discussing reading and mingling with great minds. I am excited. Also, today I went cross country skiing with my friend Emily. It was so much fun. Jane enjoyed it as much as I did, and I got a great workout. Cody started a part-time job today and he said he liked it, so that is also good news. Life is good.

1 comment

  1. Life is good!! Thanks for sharing your adventures...I really want to know how you went cross-country skiing with Jane...you are super-woman!! Can't wait to hear about your retreat, sounds like it will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.