Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jane's First Birthday! Happy Birthday Cody!

Jane with one of her new toys! Thanks Cox family!

Jane and her friends





Jane had a great birthday! She loved her frosting and having her little friends over to play. She is an energetic, loving little girl. I am so thankful for her! We are also grateful for the great friends that we have here.

This weekend my mom, brother--Jamie, and sister--Joanie came to visit as well and we really enjoyed having them. We hiked Menan Butte and actually made it to the top. We had a yummy dinner and just enjoyed having family around. I am thankful they made the trip!

Cody turned 28 years old today. I am lucky to be able to celebrate my two favorite people this month. I am a better person because of my husband.

Enjoy your Sunday.


2 comments

  1. Lucy, your baby is SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Heck. Jane is so stinkin' adorable! Happy first birthday to you! She has great parents :)

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.