Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Greetings from Idaho





These are the photos that I submitted to be on display at a Relief Society fireside. I thought I would post them because my family requested to see them. The theme of the meeting was Women of Influence. The meeting had enlightening and uplifting speakers. I am glad I was able to be there.

A new semester has begun. I am excited to meet my new students.

I am going to be missing a dear friend's wedding next month and I am very sad about it. Junnel will be a beautiful bride and her soon-to-be husband is a lucky man. It is going to be in Anderson, CA, which is right next to Redding. I miss the city I grew up in. I want to see the trees and mountains of Northern California again and more than that I want to see my friends that I haven't seen in years! Soon.

On a happier note, my lovely mother is graduating from college! She is graduating in elementary education. We are all so proud of her. I can't wait to see her receive her diploma. Love you mother!




I hope everyone has a sunny week!

Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.