Sunday, December 7, 2014

Celebrating

Bundled
Cody was a shepherd in the Christmas party nativity,,,thus the robe. =)
Happy Baby!
Ready to party.
Merry Christmas!
Six years of marriage.
Cutting down a Christmas tree,
An update...We have officially got through November--a busy month for our family. I will post a few pictures from our anniversary, my birthday and Thanksgiving break. All three were a success. For our anniversary we went to a chocolate shop, a movie (Hunger Games) and ate Texas Roadhouse. For my birthday I had a friend bring me cookies and a card, had a Chinese take-out picnic in the living room, ate chocolate cake and got a gift certificate for a massage from my husband. It was a great day. Thanksgiving break we went to our friends home and enjoyed a delicious dinner, visited, shared what were were thankful for, and stuffed ourselves with pie. The next day I did do some Black Friday shopping and then on Saturday we went to a Christmas tree farm and cut down a tree. I am enjoying the tree's smell and the pretty lights and ornaments on the tree right now as I write. I love Christmas trees! Cody is big on having a real Christmas tree, and the tree we found does not disappoint.

Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.