Sunday, December 7, 2014

Good News Minute

I did miss a post last week due to the holidays, but I think all my readers were okay without me. =)

I have good news to share. My best friend Tiara had her fourth son on December 1. I am so happy for her. She is such a beautiful lady and an amazing mother and wife. Look at her sweet family!





Also, my lovely girlfriend, that I have been friends with since childhood, got engaged! She is going to be a beautiful bride. I am so happy for her and Brandon!

 

I love these life events that bring joy and excitement into life. I got to talk to both Tiara and Kim on the phone and I am so thankful that both of them are a part of my life.



I hope you have good news in your life right now!

Best,

Lucy Bowman

Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.