Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fumes and Gratitude

I am running on fumes. Maurie cut two teeth on the bottom and her sleeping patterns are not normal. It is not quite as bad as the first two months of feeding her in the night, but I feel like I need a nap all the time. That desperate feeling of wanting to lay down but also knowing there are so many things to be done is overwhelming sometimes, but I have thankfully stayed healthy through all the fevers, throwing up, runny noses and coughs. It is a good thing when at least one person is spared the sickness so they can take care of everyone else. 

Also, Cody's car quit on him this last Friday so we are back to one car. I have felt the way I do when I lose water or power...grateful. I still have one working car and I would say that having one vehicle is a first world problem. So, although taking Cody to work and picking him up is not convenient, I can and we have the funds to fix his car or get a new one. 

So, to every rainstorm there can be a rainbow.

"Count your many blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord hath done."

Love, 
Lucy 

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I love you! Your blog is inspiring and your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ali! It is great to hear from you! ­čśâThanks for reading and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  3. Sorry! I didn't know I was leaving so many of the same comment! (lol)

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.