Thursday, October 29, 2015

Family Photos October 2015

Our friend Bailey Taylor took some family photos for us. The last time we actually formally took a family photo was when Jane was six months old--other than when we took a few when Maurie was born. It was overdue. I am thankful for her willingness to take them. I was telling Cody that I can't win with the family pictures though. Last time I had just had a baby and in these photos I am twenty weeks pregnant. O well! I have begun to embrace the extra padding that I carry with me. It is for the little ones and there will be a time that I won't have the excuse. I think I notice my weight fluctuation more too because Cody never, ever changes weight. He has looked the same since we got married seven years ago. But I digress! More than me having body image issues, I love, love, love to see my family. It is so nice to have a record of their smiles and their age. Here are some of the photos.

J-4, M-1, C-31, L-29







Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.