Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas 2015

Highs:

1. I got to visit with my oldest sister. It was short, but it was great to be able to talk with her. 

2. My Grandma Panganiban came from California to visit and I got to visit with my Grandma Pingree that lives in Utah. 

3. My sister Joanie and her husband McKay stayed at my mom's house too, so we got to visit, play games and cook together.

4. I got to spend the day with my older sister Holly and her cute family. We went to see their new home in Saratoga Springs, played at The Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point, and ate at Pizza Studio. It was a great day!

5. I got to spend the evening with my roommates from Las Vegas and BYU-Idaho. We visited, ate yummy food, and had an ornament exchange. It was so fun to catch up with them. The evening went too fast. 

6. Cody and I got to do some Christmas shopping together. 

7. We went to the movies with my mom and two of my siblings on Christmas day...a long-standing tradition.

8. I finally saw and held two nephews (Cody Lytle and Joel Wharton) and my niece (Hannah Thornton). They were all born while we were in Wisconsin!

Lows: 

1. I got terribly sick a few days before Christmas and ended up in the hospital. I had to have two bags of water through an IV to stop contractions. I threw up and suffered through all that comes with having the flu seven months pregnant. 

2. I didn't get to eat much of the delicious food that my grandma and family made and I felt crummy for the remainder of my travels. 

3. I didn't get to see the Christmas lights at temple square because I ended up changing my plane ticket to come home earlier, so we went to Alamo, NV sooner than we thought we would. 

4. I didn't get to spend as much time with my husband's family as I would have liked. I cried when we left because I knew that I would not be seeing my in-laws and my nieces and nephews for a long time. It is especially hard to think about missing their growing up. Thankfully we have ways to still see each other through technology, but it isn't the same as being close.

A quick video my sister Holly took of Christmas Eve.
This is me trying flapping at The Museum of Natural Curiosity.
Cleaning up after my brother's luncheon.


Me, Julie, Jackie, Linds, and Candace at our roommate reunion. So much fun!
Here are just some of the cousins at Adam and Connie Lytle's home. Jane and Maurie had fun playing with so many cousins.


I got to take pictures of my sister Joanie and her husband Mckay. They celebrated their two year anniversary and Joanie graduated college. We love them so much!











1 comment

  1. You and your sister are basically twins. Sorry you got sick :( never fun

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.