Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Beauty All Around

On the way to my friends house last night, I stopped and took a picture of a barn and the fields. Wisconsin is so beautiful and having my camera with me all the time helps me to see the world a little differently. Don't take for granted the beauty that is around you everyday. Getting this shot was just one moment of a wonderful evening. Before this I had witnessed a friend dedicate her new home and then after this I stayed up until 1 AM talking about life with friends. However tired I was, I left feeling enlightened and lucky to have such special people to learn from. June 28, 2016

My sweet little girl was walking up to me after eating mulberries in the backyard. This is one of the few times that she said, "CHEESE". June 28, 2016

This is a lily (I think) that has recently bloomed in my backyard. I love flowers and I know that I need to cherish the time I have to photograph them. The winter has a different beauty. June 29, 2016

Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.