Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Project 365

 Hi Friends!

I am starting a project (Project 365) that involves taking a picture everyday of the year. I love the challenge of having my camera with me all the time, and I love the opportunity to practice my photography skills. I hope you enjoy the pictures and getting a look at my life through pictures. 

Best,  Lucy
The girls are constantly trying on shoes, taking off shoes and leaving shoes all over the house. I wanted to document how little their feet are. Maurie will pull shoes off of people's feet to try them on. :) June 27, 2016


We eat tacos every Sunday. Cody makes them and they are delicious. We put lettuce grown in our garden on the tacos this last Sunday. It was a proud moment! June 26, 2016

Jane was swinging in the backyard when I caught this cute grin. June 25, 2016

Peaches are here and we have been enjoying them everyday. June 25, 2016

Cody doesn't look very happy in this picture, but look at those blue eyes. My husband is handsome! ;) Cody has been really supportive as I pursue my interests. June 25, 2016

1 comment

  1. Love this, always fun to read your updates. Hugs, Cheyenne.

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.