Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Anticipation is Killing Me

My mom and sister are coming to visit me in Wisconsin! I am so excited. I have a very fun week planned and I hope they think it is fun too!

Here are a few photos from the past few days.

I hope you have something to look forward to as well. Summers are so much fun when you have relationships to strengthen, fine weather and the energy and time for cool experiences. What are you looking forward too or what have you already done that has made your summer!

Best,
Lucy

Rain Dance Fountain at City Park, Appleton, WI

Baby Girl

Flowers at City Park

Little One climbing a web at the Park

Yes! We have raspberry jam, fresh raspberries and lots of beautiful flowers at our house. I have been feeling abundantly blessed lately. I hope you are feeling it too!



Post a Comment

© Lucy Jo. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.